Ask Alice: What’s New In 2022?
If you’re ready to take off to a healthier you this year, then you’re in luck – the WOW program is packed full of opportunities to be at your best health. Here are the hightlights:
- New! February kicks off the WOW year with Heart Health Month, which includes four weekly presentations every Tuesday in February from 11-12 about how to take care of your heart through knowing your blood screening numbers, exercise, nutrition, and stress management.
- New! A fitness challenge will be offered in the spring and the fall this year, along with a chance to win a $50 gift card.
- The Daily Burn is available to anyone on the Cigna health plan for 2022.
- Omada is available for those who qualify.
- You still have two free blood screenings through Wyoming Health Fairs available throughout 2022.
- New! Nutrition, wellness, and stress management courses will be coming soon, including an incentive for participating.
- You can still earn a chance to win a $50 gift card for taking the Cigna Health Assessment before 11/30/2022.
- You can still earn a chance to win a $200 gift card for getting your well visit completed before 11/30/2022.
More to come, so stay tuned!
Email Alice at WyomingHealthyLife@cigna.org if you’d like more details, or just watch the Wyoming on Wellness website and your email for the latest information.